Kids Sick Visits
Most minor illnesses and injuries can be managed by parents at home. Common illnesses and injuries we treat at Castle Valley Children’s Clinic include but are not limited to the following sick visit services.
- Physical trauma such as small lacerations, minor burns or significant bleeding.,
- Convulsions with or without a fever.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Sick newborns and children.
- If you are in severe pain.
- Fevers greater than 100 degrees.
- Any other situation where your child doesn’t feel like their normal self.
We provide care for the following.
- ear infections
- viral infections / influenza
- insect bites
- sore throat / strep
- minor orthopedic procedures
- repair and care of minor lacerations and burns
- any other concerns you have about your children.
Please make an appointment for each child that needs to be examined by one of our medical providers. We have offices conveniently located in New Castle, Colorado and Carbondale, Colorado.
To learn more about our services and to get your child the proper treatment, contact Castle Valley Children’s Clinic today.
Castle Valley Children’s Clinic
Happy, healthy children are the most valuable asset in our community and we are dedicated to the perfect balance between health and care! As parents, we always want what is best for our children. Castle Valley Children’s Clinic is a team of providers that deliver outstanding care for Newborns to College Age. We are committed to offering your children a family-oriented approach towards their health and wellness.