Special Health Needs Management
Find a special health management needs specialist at Castle Valley Children’s Clinic in New Castle and Carbondale. You will find we have experts in developmental and behavioral pediatrics that can help with children and young people with adolescent and psychological issues. Our specialists will work with you and your child to develop a proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Anxiety disorders
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD
- Attention and behavior disorders such as ADHD treatments.
- Depression and emotional disorders.
- Autism spectrum disorders.
- Learning disorders/dyslexia
- Developmental delays
- Fetal alcohol / drug exposure
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Intellectual disabilities
- Genetic disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
We evaluate and treat children with special needs, including management and collaboration with specialty clinics from Children’s Hospital Colorado and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children.
To learn more about kids behavioral disorders and other developmental treatments we offer or to schedule an appointment, contact Castle Valley Children’s Clinic today.