Kids Sick Visits
Most minor illnesses and injuries can be managed by parents at home. Common illnesses and injuries we treat at Castle Valley Children’s Clinic include but are not limited to the following sick visit services.
- Physical trauma such as small lacerations, minor burns or significant bleeding.,
- Convulsions with or without a fever.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Sick newborns and children.
- If you are in severe pain.
- Fevers greater than 100 degrees.
- Any other situation where your child doesn’t feel like their normal self.
We provide care for the following.
- ear infections
- viral infections / influenza
- insect bites
- sore throat / strep
- minor orthopedic procedures
- repair and care of minor lacerations and burns
- any other concerns you have about your children.
Please make an appointment for each child that needs to be examined by one of our medical providers.
To learn more about our services and to get your child the proper treatment, contact Castle Valley Children’s Clinic today.