Kids Sports Physical Exams for School
Do you have a kid that needs to get their sports physical exam done to play in school sports? Castle Valley Children’s Clinic offers PPE’s or Participation Physical Evaluations, that will help tell if your kids are at risk for injury when playing certain sports. Kids who are active and don’t play school sports should still get a regular sports physical. These physicals are broken down into two parts. Your child’s medical history and the physical exam itself.
Some but not all medical history questions asked.
- serious illnesses among family members
- medical problems and illnesses, such as asthma, diabetes, or COVID-19
- previous hospitalizations or surgeries
- past injuries (including concussions, sprains, or broken bones)
- whether the child has ever passed out, felt dizzy, had chest pain, or had trouble breathing during exercise
- medicines (including over-the-counter medicines, dietary supplements, and prescription medicines)
To learn more about kids sports and school athletic physicals we offer or to schedule an appointment at our office in New Castle or Carbondale, contact Castle Valley Children’s Clinic today.
Castle Valley Children’s Clinic
Happy, healthy children are the most valuable asset in our community and we are dedicated to the perfect balance between health and care! As parents, we always want what is best for our children. Castle Valley Children’s Clinic is a team of providers that deliver outstanding care for Newborns to College Age. We are committed to offering your children a family-oriented approach towards their health and wellness.